Current Job Opening
Sr PHP & Drupal Dev Job Description
You will work with a team of experienced & proven high performers; people who have success & respect in their roles and who expect a new hire to share these values.
At Fenix we value:
- excellent work over fast delivery
- team collaboration and team successes
- accountability and excellence; problem solving capabilities
- balanced (work/life, mental health) over profits
- a place for you to spread your wings & make your mark
- innovation & ideas
- 4 yrs PHP programming experience
- 2 yrs backend development experience with WCMS (WordPress, Drupal)
- Exceptional work ethic, coding standards & pride in your work complemented by your ability to communicate & collaborate
- Ability to adapt, learn & grow to changing tech/methodologies
- Impeccable references directly related to your programming capabilities & character
Role: You will work in a team of high performers, with the expectation that you can complete the tasks and projects assigned to you. The team provides guidance and support, but you are 100% self-regulating and capable of completing the PHP/WCMS work assigned to you, to the quality expectations Fenix is known for.
Celebrating 20 years
We work hard. And we celebrate our wins, recognize staff and create an inclusive collaborative environment.